~ Labor Day - NO School: September 1st! ~ Galileo Testing Week - Please be present and on time: October 6th! ~ Fall Break - NO School: October 13th-17th Classes resume October 20th!
|Effective November 17, 2014, Cartwright School District Office is located at 5220 W. Indian School Road. Transportation, Buildings & Operations, Risk Management, Printing Services, and Technology Support will remain at the 3401 N. 67th Avenue facility permanently.|
Welcome to Cartwright Elementary
|Our Cougar Values:|
In order to fulfill the fundamental purpose of maximizing learning for our students, we are dedicated to creating a school in which:
1. Every teacher, student, and parent is clear on the knowledge and skills students are expected to acquire.
2.The learning of each student is monitored on a timely basis. When students experience difficulty, Cartwright Elementary School has structures in place to ensure students receive additional time and support for learning. Students exceeding the standards receive challenge and extension beyond the regular classroom instruction.
3.There is a climate of high expectations for student success. Those high expectations are communicated to students, parents, and to all staff members.
4. A collaborative culture ensures staff members work together interdependently to better meet the needs of their students and to analyze and improve their professional practice.
5. Frequent reporting of student progress toward explicit learning outcomes helps staff members and parents take collective responsibility for student learning.
6. Structures are created to promote widely dispersed leadership throughout the school.
7. All staff members continually grow in their professional expertise because structures to support their ongoing, job-embedded learning and continuous improvement are built into the school day and school year.
8. Students and adults alike believe their efforts, improvements, and achievements will be recognized and celebrated.
9. Cartwright staff members ensure involvement between school, family members, and the community through communication and accessibility to resources.
10. There is a safe and orderly environment.
|A note from our Principal, Mr. Robert Aguilar|
Cartwright Elementary School…Working to be the “A”
Welcome to Cartwright Elementary School. Our parents, students, and members of our community are valuable partners in our efforts to earning the designation of an “A” school. I look to provide a safe, happy, and focused learning environment for our students.
Here are a few tips that can help parents:
To Email Mrs. Blanca Corral
Check Out our Cougars!
Principal: Mr. Robert Aguilar
Email Mr. Aguilar